Due to the ever-evolving nature of health care today, the nursing industry requires transformational leaders to advance their practice and deliver high-quality patient care. Being a transformational leader means having the ability to encourage adaptation to change while delivering high-quality outcomes. Leverage the principles of transformational leadership to help you and your team drive results and achieve measurable outcomes.
This ANA Leadership Institute™ self-paced course will give you the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to become a transformational leader.
After completing this course you will be able to do the following:
- Apply transformational leadership principles to elevate your team’s performance.
- Gain self-awareness by conducting an honest, accurate self-assessment.
- Demonstrate adaptability in your management practices.
- And more.
Inspire Staff... Increase Self-Awareness… Embrace Change: Be a Transformational Leader.
Discounts applied automatically once you add the series to your shopping cart.
- Explain transformational leadership.
- Summarize how the characteristics of transformational leaders affect implementation of their on-the-job activities.
- Explain the strategies transformational leaders can use to understand and validate personal leadership style and effectiveness and implement a plan for continued growth and development.
- Demonstrate the effective use of data and the collective expertise and talent of the team to achieve organizational outcomes.
Joan Ellis Beglinger, RN, MSN, MBA, FACHE, FAAN
ANA Members: $112.50
Earn up to 5 contact hours per course.
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178, for 2.4 contact hours.