The ANA Leadership Institute provides nurses the opportunity to participate in an exciting 3-part series that offers real world strategies, learning through case studies and access to experts in the field. Sign-up today and get a head start on positioning yourself for the road ahead. Build the leadership skills you need to manage change in yourself and others.
Up to 6 CNE Available!
Transform your influence – Become a Holistic Nurse Leader | Learn more.
Navigate and negotiate conflict | Learn more.
Prime yourself for change | Learn more.
REGISTER FOR THE SERIES
Discounts applied automatically once you add the series to your shopping cart.
Nurse leaders regardless of their experience and position need to manage “change” as a key responsibility. This 3-part series, Change Ahead: Seminar Series for Emerging Nurse Leaders will equip you with the tools and best practices to ensure that your actions and behaviors will make a difference at your organization.
Each 75-minute interactive session has been specifically designed to give you the skills and competencies to:
- Handle conflict and differences to achieve the highest level of patient safety, quality of care, staff satisfaction and increased morale, and maximize your own personal health and well-being.
- Identify your own preferred style of managing change while learning how to effectively respond to the mental and physical responses to change in others.
- Develop your own individualized plan of holistic self-care while embracing change.
- Gain strategies to manage conflict effectively in yourself, colleagues, patients, and care givers.
- And much more…
Sign up for the entire series for a total savings of up to 20% and receive 6 CNE credit hours.
- Series price $108 ANA members (Save 20%)
- $153 Non-Members (Save 15%!)
- Group discounts are available—contact LeadershipInstitute@ana.org for more information.
Take charge of your career and register today!
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178.