The demands of a fast-paced environment require you to make timely decisions. However, being able to quickly involve the right people and consider the impact those decisions have on your organization – and your patients – are sometimes easier said than done. You can't afford to make rash decisions, but you can't delay decision-making either; the choices you make often have life-altering consequences. At the ANA Leadership Institute™, we understand the daily pressures that you face in making decisions. This self-paced course is designed to give you the skills to create the greatest impact and most effective results with each decision you make.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Quickly analyze options, often with limited information.
- Apply a flexible, collaborative approach to decision-making.
- Take actions and make decisions that align with your organizational standards.
- And more.
Think Deep...Act Smart...Lead Better: Become an Agile Decision-Maker.
Discounts applied automatically once you add the series to your shopping cart.
- Identify and understand your leadership decision-making style.
- Identify the types of decisions you may face in your leadership roles, and explain how to strengthen your capacity to make agile decisions in those circumstances.
- Explain how to take a systems approach in making decisions while ensuring alignment with the organization.
- Demonstrate a holistic approach to making decisions while identifying when to make fast decisions versus slow decisions.
- Identify and avoid the common mistakes made in decision-making.
- Describe a checklist, tools, and processes that can be applied for better decision-making.
Elle Allison Napolitano, PhD
ANA Members: $112.50
Earn up to 5 contact hours per course.
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178, for 2.4 contact hours.